Re: 2.2.18Pre Lan Performance Rocks!

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.org)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 16:17:07 EST

Thanks,

It will make merging the MANOS kernel happen faster. My DLL prototypes
are using subsets
of Linux 2.2.16 for MANOS at present, and what I really need is for the
support issues to dovetail into a supported effort. This one might fit
the bill. I have no desire for TRG to support the 100's of LAN and disk
drivers all by our little lonesome in a divergent code base.

Jeff