Re: Is IPv4 totally broken in 2.4-test

From: Carl Perry (caperry@edolnx.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 00:53:57 EST

Duh. And here I was thinking that was a good thing. That did it. What exactly
does "Explicit Congestion Notification" do? I figured it was going to put a
message in syslog if the wire is full and packets were being dropped. There
weren't any docs in menuconfig - so I figured "what the hey?". Boy - I was
wrong. Thanks for the quick response. I haven't even gotten the post back yet.

--
	-Carl Perry
	caperry@edolnx.net

"Real programmers don't draw flowcharts. Flowcharts are, after all, the illiterate's form of documentation. Cavemen drew flowcharts; look how much good it did them." -Fortune (The App, not the Magazine) - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/