Re: Where did kgcc go in 2.4.0-test10 ?

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 19:22:46 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
> Mandrake kgcc I believe is egcs 1.1.2

Correct...

Though Richard Henderson's message recent about 'gcc -V ...' not doing
the right thing has me worried... egcs 1.1.2 not gcc 2.95.2 is
definitely being called when '/usr/bin/kgcc' is executed, but I'm still
worried that some details might be getting lost...
http://boudicca.tux.org/hypermail/linux-kernel/2000week44/1069.html

--
Jeff Garzik             | "Mind if I drive?"  -Sam
Building 1024           | "Not if you don't mind me clawing at the