Re: Where did kgcc go in 2.4.0-test10 ?

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 17:37:56 EST

   Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:24:27 +0100 (CET)
   From: Gérard Roudier <groudier@club-internet.fr>

> Finally, if I were to state "fsmlabs are a bunch of pinheads because
> they did XXX" I would expect you to defend your employer as well if I
> misrepresented them due to incorrect statements. Right? :-)

   Wrong, as far as it is David S. Miller who is one of the greatest Linux
   contributors that made Linux become what it is nowadays, mostly as a free
   contributors for years.

Gerard, please replace "employer" in my words above with "group who
you believe in" (for me, such an example would be the SparcLinux
project) and you will arrive at the true gist of my statements.

I will defend anyone in the Linux community who is being wronged and
who I believe in. It is not a gift specific to the company I work
for. I would bestow it even upon one of my ex-employers, it does not
matter. I don't think I have become as cold blooded as you would make
me out to be :-)

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com