[SUCCESS] Re: 2.2.18pre19

From: Sasi Peter (sape@iq.rulez.org)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 21:15:46 EST

Short answer UHCI JE does work for me, no more strange errors...

The weird thig is that I have used 2.2 USB backports since the begining,
but I have always used the other UHCI, and up till now it used to work for
me, except for now, but now it seems to be ok w/ the JE variant.

Thanks for the help.

by,

SaPE

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Johannes Erdfelt wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 03, 2000, Sasi Peter <sape@iq.rulez.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Greg KH wrote:
> >
> > > Could you send the result of /proc/interrupts and 'lspci -v'?
> > > Also, have you tried the alternate UHCI controller driver?
> > > Or tried USB as modules, instead of compiled in?
> >
> > Here you go. I did work w/ the very same hw with pre15.
> >
> > I have never really knew what the UHCI JE was all about... So it can be
> > used in place of the original UHCI? I will make a try. (and why JE?)
>
> Yes, it's a drop in replacement. Choose one or the other.
>
> "JE" because it's my initials.
>
> JE

-- SaPE

Peter, Sasi <sape@sch.hu>