Re: Include file problem with kernel 2.2.16 (seems to be the same with 2.2.17)

From: Kurt Wall (kwall@kurtwerks.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 04:45:35 EST

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 10:30:54AM +0100, Laurent.Kersten@alcatel.be wrote:
%
% Hello,
%
% I've found an unfortunate bug in the "linux/timex.h" file. This file
% include "sys/time.h" and this cause any program that use the adjtimex
% syscall to be unable to compile (You get a lot of multiple definition
% error message). The only work-around, I've
% made is to comment the "#include <sys/time.h>" line and add it myself
% in my (user-mode) program that use the adjtimex syscall.

If you're working in user space, #include <sys/timex.h>. Can't
reproduce your problem without seeing the code in question.

Kurt