Re: [bug] usb-uhci locks up on boot half the time

From: Greg KH (greg@wirex.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 23:08:44 EST

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 05:27:29PM -0800, David Ford wrote:
> I just recompiled using the JE driver and it doesn't lock up on boot.

If you have the time, could you please do the debugging steps that Keith
Owens just listed. It might enable us to determine what is wrong with
the usb-uhci.o driver (the JE driver doesn't work with all devices right
now, so we are still dependent on usb-uhci.o).

thanks,

greg k-h

--
greg@(kroah|wirex).com