Re: PCMCIA versioning...

From: David Hinds (dhinds@valinux.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 20:35:25 EST

> Is there actually a way to work out what version of userspace
> utilities you are using?

Right now, no; the user space utilities grab the version number from
the header files. I haven't figured out a sane way to straighten this
out; this was the best I could come up with for now. In general, the
version of the kernel stuff is what matters: the user space tools
don't change much, and the API is pretty much static, so you don't
need to recompile them all the time.

-- Dave