another problem disappeared

From: Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 19:28:13 EST

Recently I muttered a bit about the fact that
with 2.4.0test11 masquerading, the first packet
that was to be forwarded crashes the kernel. Always.
Tonight I wanted to start investigating this more closely,
but to my pleasant surprise 2.4.0test12pre3 does not have
this problem. Progress.

(I am still a bit curious: did other people see this?
Did someone fix a known problem with net(filter) or say /proc?
It would be a pity if this disappeared by coincidence
and appears again next month.)

Andries