Re: another problem disappeared

From: Ion Badulescu (ionut@moisil.cs.columbia.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 20:11:20 EST

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:28:13 +0100 (MET), Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl wrote:

> (I am still a bit curious: did other people see this?
> Did someone fix a known problem with net(filter) or say /proc?
> It would be a pity if this disappeared by coincidence
> and appears again next month.)

No problems here, and I've been using various 2.4.0testX for 5
months to do masquerading, without any problems. My firewall
is running 2.4.0test11 right now, and this mail is going through
it. :-)

Ion

--
  It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool,
            than to open it and remove all doubt.