Re: [KBUILD] Re: PATCH - kbuild documentation.

From: Christoph Hellwig (hch@ns.caldera.de)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 03:40:30 EST

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 12:36:28AM +0000, Russell King wrote:
> and CONFIG_FOO=y and CONFIG_BAR=m? What about CONFIG_FOO=y and
> CONFIG_BAR=y? Do we still support this method? If not, what is the
> recommended way of doing this sort of stuff?

To do this you need to extend the scheme a little bit. I once wrote a
patch that implements this scheme in a common place -
$(TOPDIR)/Makefile.inc - and sent it to Linux for inclusion, but it was
not applied. IF you are interested I could try to search it...

        Christoph

--
Always remember that you are unique.  Just like everyone else.