RE: [bug] vfsmount->count accounting broken again?

From: Dunlap, Randy (randy.dunlap@intel.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 16:08:37 EST

Andries wrote Monday 4-dec-2000 about a umount patch
for this:

Now that there was some discussion about umount,
I released a version of mount/umount that perhaps
has a slightly better behaviour. Since the change
was largish (and is untested), don't put it blindly
into your distribution.
Another change was one intended to make things behave
a bit better for Japanese (with variable width characters).
Since I changed the patch a bit, it is quite possible
I broke things both for Japanese and English.

Andries - aeb@cwi.nl

ftp://ftp.win.tue.nl/pub/linux-local/utils/util-linux/
-

I haven't tried it yet.

~Randy
|randy.dunlap_at_intel.com 503-677-5408|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone|
|& may not represent the views of my employer.|