Re: Signal 11

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.org)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 20:05:33 EST

I have previously reported this error (about three months ago) on 2.4
with XFree 3.3.6. If you are running RedHat 6.2, then you are running
this X Server. It also shows up on Calders'a 2.4 eDesktop. It appears
to be something with glib 2.1 < versions on 2.4. I also see it with
secure shell 1.2.27 on 2.4. I've also seen it on RH 7.0 on 2.4 kernels
as well, but only with SSH.

Jeff