RE: network delays with NE2K-PCI

From: David D.W. Downey (pgpkeys@hislinuxbox.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 16:55:29 EST

Anyone have a clue on this issue? Even a starting point would be
appreciated.

I want to add a bunch of printfk() to the source so that I can track what
functions are being executed and when in the hope that it may lend a hand in
tracking this down. I'm NOT a coder in any way shape or form so this will be
a major thing for me. Would it be considered spamming the list if I dump the
the lag started?

Would that assist someone on this list in any way in helping me with this?

Since this is a major list I don't want to spam it if it would be.

David PGPKeys Downey