Re: Serial cardbus code.... for testing, please.....

From: Chris Wedgwood (cw@f00f.org)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 21:57:38 EST

(cc' list trimmed)

On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 10:13:50AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:

    Ted claimed he had a TI1311 or something, I think. So his VAIO is
    definitely different from the ones I have. That may be enough of a
    difference.

My Dell has a TI-1121 or something -- and it works perfectly and has
done for quite some time (both legacy and CardBus).

Every now and then I get some bizarre IRQ routing funny which a
reboot fixes, I just assumed that was because of recent PCI irq
routing issues...

Ted, if it's useful, I can provide remote access to his laptop (it
has builtin ethernet)...

  --cw