Re: 2.4.0-test12 randomly hangs up

From: Petr Sebor (petr@scssoft.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 06:01:46 EST

Same here... this thing started to happen right after upgrading to test12
(from test11). I am still being able to work on console for hours but when
I start using X the system dies silently. No oops, keyboard inactive
(can't do sysrq), and the LED on the monitor is orange, not green. This
happens under almost no load at all even after a fresh start. I have plenty
of free memory, swap file not used at all.

Just a 'me too'

Regards,
Petr