RE: Signal 11 - the continuing saga

From: Rainer Mager (rmager@vgkk.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 17:48:54 EST

Err, for those of us who aren't up to our elbows in the kernel code, is
there a patch for this? Presumeably this will be rolled into 2.4.0test13 but
I'd like to try it out? Also, can someone summarize the fix in English along
with the expected, improved behavior (e.g. Linux will never have a signal 11
again and will never, ever crash ;-)

Finally, as soon as there is a patch, can other people who have seen this
problem test it. My problem is so random that I'd need at least a few days
to gain some confidence this is fixed.

Thanks all.

--Rainer