Re: BOOTP not working in 2.2.18?

From: Matt Bernstein (matt@theBachChoir.org.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 12:16:18 EST

OK this means you need "ip=::::::bootp" on your command-line. I didn't
spot it documented anywhere :-( and it wasn't obvious the default
behaviour had changed until I browsed patch-2.2.18 rather than the patched
file.

I'd still like the userspace bootpc to do the job though. It just grumbles
"sendto: network is unreachable."