driver disk

From: hiren_mehta@agilent.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 12:30:51 EST

Hi All,

Can somebody tell me how to create a driver disk for redhat linux or
send me a URL where I can find the information on this ? On redhat linux
I started installation using "export mode" so that I can use my own
driver to install the linux on the hard disks connected to my SCSI
adapter and at that time it asks for driver disks. But I don't know
the format of the driver disk and the files inside it.

Thanks
-hiren