Re: set_rtc_mmss: can't update from 0 to 59

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 11:48:19 EST

Honestly, this is the best solution I've heard. It seems that the message
is somewhat bogus, anyway, seeing as how this message is somewhat "normal"
and just represents the occasional occurance of a fast cmos clock with
xntpd and running the code near the top of the hour.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

Oh BAY-bee. -- Dust Puppy to Greg User Friendly, 12/13/1997