ip_masq_ftp.c

From: moridin@hushmail.com
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 12:34:09 EST

I've recently found a (very) small bug in the IP MASQ FTP module, and I've
already gone ahead and changed the code on my machine to fix it. However,
 I cannot find out who to send this information to so it can be worked into
the kernel!

Anyone know? If anyone else wants the info, feel free to email me.

Thanks!

Pat

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.