Re: panic with squid's pinger

From: PALFFY Daniel (dpalffy@kkt.bme.hu)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 09:26:25 EST

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, PALFFY Daniel wrote:

> Reproducible panic when squid gets the first request. Always at the same
> place in the pinger process. test12, test13-pre3 fail, but test12 runs
> fine on another machine

Sorry for the RTFArchive question, I've just found the previous thread on
the topic (netfilter locking)... The UWSG archive search didn't find
anything for the search string "ip_frag_queue"... Was this oops the
fragmented ping case?

test13-pre4 with Alexey's latest patch seems to work fine.

--
Dani
			...and Linux for all.