Re: Linux 2.4test-ac merge status

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 21:33:50 EST

> I'm sure at least a few people want to know where the PowerPC port falls in
> all of that. :)
>
> ...hopeing we aren't in the bitbucket..

It might be the ppc port is 2.4.0ac1 and 2.4.2 Linus or something. I don't think
that is likely to be a big problem. I need to get on top of 2.2.19pre4 and
the rest of the Linus resync then I'm going to dump chunks of stuff out of
-ac and try and get a nice clean -ac tree. If folks want to sync non x86
ports with that initially go ahead.