Re: .br blacklisted ?

From: Peter Samuelson (peter@cadcamlab.org)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 03:37:16 EST

  [Rik van Riel]
> > So do I. I chose to blacklist John O'Donnell and he will never get
> > any kernel help from me again (since I can't see his email).

[John O'Donnell]
> Please tell me I just didn't just see this message??!?!?!?!
> Please??!?!?!? What are you doing?

Hold on. First you go and blacklist the entire country of Brazil, then
you actually wonder *why* someone working for a Brazilian company might
blacklist you in return? The mind boggles.

Dude, I'm all for freedom-of-blacklisting (it is, after all, *your*
mailbox), but you gotta take the consequences!

Peter