RE: Oops with 4GB memory setting in 2.4.0 stable

From: Urban Widmark (urban@teststation.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 19:30:11 EST

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Rainer Mager wrote:

> Here is a newly parsed oops, this time using the /var/log/ksymoops method
> mentioned by Keith Owens. Does this look better?

Yes, and it sort of matches the other oops someone sent. Thanks.

I have a changed version now, based on the ncpfs directory cahce code.
But it doesn't work at all right now. (and that would be the "based on"
bit, the copy and paste bits haven't crashed yet :)

Assuming that all meetings have an end, and sometimes they don't seem to
have one, there may be something for you to try tomorrow.

/Urban