Re: File System Corruption with 2.2.18

From: Terrence Martin (tmartin@cal.montage.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 12:15:59 EST

Just to follow up, on Vojtech's advice I installed kernel 2.4.0 instead(I
also moved to 7.0 RH to accomplish this) and everything seems to be working
fine(I did not apply your new patches Vojtech, as yet they have not proved
necessary). I have not done any exhaustive testing, however the failure rate
has gone from boot kernel, wait 10 mins, write to disk fail, to no failures
at this point after installing many many RH7.0 updates etc...

Thanks for the assistance, and good work on the 2.4.0 kernel I am
impressed..:)

Cheers,

Terrence Martin