Looking for a Linux expert--great job opportunity

From: Kim Pelham (kimpelham@lightningrod.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 00:49:30 EST

I do not mean to be intrusive, but I am hoping that your group will be able
to help us in our search for a Linux expert to head up the development of
interactive TV middleware for the set-top box.

Requires experience with kernel level Linux and device drivers. This is a
director-level position--but with lots of hands-on work involved. (We are
also looking for a software manager with same type of experience. There
will be a team of 3-4 other software developers in this department.)

This job is located in the Seattle, WA area. Relocation package is
available. Please contact me if you are interested, or feel free to forward
this info to anyone whom you think might be interested.

Thank you very much for your time,

Kim Pelham
Staffing Director
206-748-7839--direct