Re: Firewall netlink question...

From: Scaramanga (scaramanga@barrysworld.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 10:26:23 EST

Hi,

> eeks... a compressed archie including a binary is not what people on
> linux-kernel usually want to see....

whoops, gues who made a bodge of thier makefile :P

> anyway - thanks for your contribution. Why didn't you submit this for
> inclusion into netfilter/iptables CVS patch-o-matic ? We (the netfilter
> people) keep all the new targets/matches/... there and submit approved
> stuff after some time for inclusion to the main kernel.

I actually sent this off to rusty aswell, I should have posted it to
netfilter-devel list too really.

> I'll do some testing and put it into CVS, if you want to.

Cool.

--
// Gianni Tedesco <scaramanga@barrysworld.com>
Fingerprint: FECC 237F B895 0379 62C4  B5A9 D83B E2B0 02F3 7A68

egg.microsoft.com: Remote operating system guess: Solaris 2.6 - 2.7