Re: seti@home and es1371

From: LA Walsh (law@sgi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 14:28:24 EST

Try "freeamp". It uses darn close to 0 CPU and may not be affected by setiathome.
2nd -- renice setiathome to '19' -- you only want it to use up 'background' cputime
        anyway

--
Linda A Walsh                    | Trust Technology, Core Linux, SGI
law@sgi.com                      | Voice: (650) 933-5338