Re: xirc2ps_cs driver timeouts/errors

From: dilinger@mp3revolution.net
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 14:03:16 EST

A few minutes ago, I got the following:
Feb 3 13:09:10 pea kernel: UDP: short packet: 0/58

.. and the driver hung. I had to reinsert the card to get
networking back. This is after 10 hours of uptime, using
the patch i sent previously against 2.4.1's xirc2ps_cs.
So the answer is, yes, it happens w/ 3.1.24's driver. Any
suggestions?

--
"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited
by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when