strage locks with netfilter in 2.4.2 and 2.4.2ac6

From: Alexander Trotsai (mage@adamant.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 06:00:02 EST

Hello

I try to upgrade one of my servers with 2.4.2 and than 2.4.2ac6
and got strage locks when I start my netfilter firewall

Strange I have that this script work ok on my individual PC
I copy this script to server, change opened ports and start it

In this script I you connection track, flags checks, limit module and
standart tcp/udp acception and rejection

When I remove any tracks and flag check PC seems to work ok (in
firewall I make only simple check tcp/udp ports with acception and
limit in logging nothing else)

And I can't understand why this script work ok on my PC but wan't work
at this server.

Defference in kernel configuration I can found:
- no ip forward on server
- no advanced routing on server
- and no alternative queue on server