Re: my first post to the list - newbie alert

From: bert hubert (ahu@ds9a.nl)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 17:23:28 EST

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 10:20:02PM +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
> > > A good place to ask "newbie" questions without being told to RTFM!
> >
> > <beavis>You might even score!</beavis>
>
> Of course its attitudes like that which leads them to have to set up their
> own mailing lists, and contribute to the rather low count of women on the
> kernel credits

Alan,

I think highly of women and even employ one in a programming position -
there is no bias on my part. In fact, she is even ON the linuxchix
mailinglist, and I suspect that she would've appreciated my joke.

If people feel put of by me making a joke, well, I apologise for that.

In my not so humble opinion however, I didn't insult anybody above, but then
again, I've been known to be wrong.

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com      Versatile DNS Services
Trilab                       The Technology People