RE: Intel-e1000 for Linux 2.0.36-pre14

From: Ofer Fryman (ofer@shunra.co.il)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 03:12:32 EST

I finally managed to get the interrupt handler running successfully. The
problem was, if you run the driver in debug mode, the interrupt handler goes
crazy, this also happened to me on 2.2.x.

Now the driver appears to be running successfully, but I still cannot pass
traffic through, any clue of where to start looking?.

http://appsr.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=39&strTypes=PLU%
> > 2CDRV%2CUTL&ProductID=415&OSFullName=Linux*&submit=Go%21

<http://appsr.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=39&strTypes=PLU
> > %2CDRV%2CUTL&ProductID=415&OSFullName=Linux*&submit=Go%21>
> >
> > I read a file called e1000.txt and it's attached. They seem to be
giving
> > away the source for Advanced Networking Services too!!
> >
> > I prefer tech manuals too, and I can't seem to find one on their site.
But