Re: Incoming TCP TOS: A simple question, I would have thought...

From: David Luyer (david_luyer@pacific.net.au)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 00:05:45 EST

> getsockopt(fd, SOL_IP, IP_TOS, ..

Doesn't work. Returns the TOS of outgoing packets, which defaults to 0 even if
there is a TOS set on incoming traffic... that was what I tried in my first
test program.

David.

--
David Luyer                                        Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Engineering Projects Manager   P A C I F I C       Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693