Re:IMS Twin Turbo 128 framebuffer

From: James Simmons (jsimmons@linux-fbdev.org)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 16:48:59 EST

>Is there any particular reason why imsttfb isn't available in the
>i386 arch?
>
>It doesn't work in X either in spite of being "supported", but
>that's not for this list.

I had this card while working at suse and I did try to get it to work on
ix86. The problem is the card is initialzed by its firmware which is forth
since this is a Apple card. As for getting the detail specs to get it to
work on ix86 (making it firmware independent) good luck. You will have to
suck the info from the deeps pits of apple.

MS: (n) 1. A debilitating and surprisingly widespread affliction that
renders the sufferer barely able to perform the simplest task. 2. A disease.

James Simmons [jsimmons@linux-fbdev.org] ____/|
fbdev/console/gfx developer \ o.O|
http://www.linux-fbdev.org =(_)=
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net U