Re: Linux 2.4.2ac13

From: Michael Meissner (meissner@spectacle-pond.org)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 03:22:51 EST

Just a note -- the change in ac4 and beyond to the new aic7xxx scsi driver and
move Doug Ledford's now non-supported driver to aic7xxx-old breaks the pcmcia
3.1.24 release if you configure scsi device support into the kernel. The
aic7xxx driver is used to support the Adpatec 1480 scsi card. I have a 1460
scsi card, so I build my laptop release with scsi support included.

I'll post this also to the pcmcia support pages.

--
Michael Meissner, Red Hat, Inc.  (GCC group)
Work:	  meissner@redhat.com		phone: +1 978-486-9304