Re: ES1371 driver in kernel 2.4.2

From: jury gerold (gjury@grips.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 10:30:27 EST

I am facing the same trouble but in my case
the parallel printer driver complains about a possible
interrupt sharing problem because i run it on interrupt 7.

The alsa driver however works pretty well with this chip for me.

The sound chip does not generate any interrupts on its own line.
So it does not sound at all.

Maybe i can find something by comparing the alsa driver chip initialisation
with the 2.4.2 driver.
It feels strange having the card generating a completely different interrupt
than the one assigned to it.

Anyone with an idea ?

Gerold