VIA686A chipset crash under 2.4.2-ac20

From: kozkir-8 (kozkir-8@student.luth.se)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 11:22:53 EST

Kernel 2.4.2 with ac20 patch seems doesn't like my motherboard
I have FIC SD11 with VIA686A chipset. I compiled it with support of
VIA82Cxxx and DMA support by default. First it seemed like work but
after a while I started to get errors like these:

kernel: hda: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
kernel: hda: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }

Before I compiled kernel 2.4.2 without ac patches and got the same errors.

HDD Fujitsu MPE3136AT.

Here is a part of config file for kernel (only set variables)

#
# ATA/IDE/MFM/RLL support
#
CONFIG_IDE=y