RE: UDP stop transmitting packets!!!

From: Mathieu Giguere (LMC) (lmcmgig@lmc.ericsson.se)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 16:43:37 EST

Ok fine to live with that for security reason, but the socket will be dead
for ever! (the only way to remove it is to reboot the machine)
Can be possible to have a timer when the queue is full (something like 1
minute) to wait before dequeueing all of it and retrying to continue to
process request?

Because we need to process a large amount of UDP packets and this anoying
trick come break the machine quickly (like 12 minutes).

/mathieu