.

From: lk89lk99@yahoo.com
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 03:19:23 EST

FREE SAMPLE DESIGN!!!

BY AN AWARD WINNING REPUTABLE DESIGN FIRM! No Obligation, or Gimmicks! We simply mean business!

Call Now for your free Sample in these services:

-Web Site
-Brochures
-Annual Report

Serious Inquires Only!

Call Now, 604.623.4883! Operators are standing by!

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email g14toy@yahoo.com with the word "remove" in the subject line.