Matrox framebuffer dualhead and utilities

From: German Gomez Garcia (german@piraos.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 14:15:43 EST

        Hello,

        I'm trying to set the Matrox framebuffer to dualhead or TV output,
but the utilities mentioned in the docs seem to be outdated (ioctl failed
with incorrect command). Any idea about where to get up to date tools?
I'm using kernel 2.4.2-ac20 (quite stable 5 days uptime with heavy DRI
testing and heavy disk working).

        Thanks

        - german

PS: Please CC to me as I'm not subscribed to the list.