[OT] Re: mysterious card

From: Per Jessen (per@computer.org)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 14:56:32 EST

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:24:59 +0100, Heusden, Folkert van wrote:

>Ok, the question is: does anyone know a place on the web where I can find
>specifications of ISA-slots? I need to know what is supposed to be connected
>to the pins (1, 2, 6, etc.)

Are you talking about the the layout of the ISA-bus ? If so, it is
well-documented in many places. I have never looked it up on the web,
but try this: http://www.techfest.com/hardware/bus/isa.htm

(never used it myself, so I can't vouch for the technical quality/content)

regards,
Per Jessen

regards,
Per Jessen