Re: DPT Driver Status

From: Dr. Kelsey Hudson (kernel@blackhole.compendium-tech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 00:35:14 EST

I've got a DPT SmartCACHE IV with the raid adaptor... I'd like to get it
working eventually. If you point me in the right direction I'll see if I
can get that pesky driver to work, and even port over some code if need
be....all someone has to do is point me towards documnentation and I'll
make it work.

thanks,
kelsey

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

> > Does anyone have a working patch for the 2.2.18 kernel?
> > What is the most stable version of the kernel for the use of the patch?
> >
> > Has the native i2o driver been updated to handle what the dpt card is
> > doing?
>
> I tried, I never managed to get the board and our i2o driver to be happy. As
> far as I could tell the board was the problem end but its never easy to be 100%
> sure about such things
>
> Alan
>
> -

 Kelsey Hudson                                           khudson@ctica.com
 Software Engineer
 Compendium Technologies, Inc                               (619) 725-0771