Re: standard_io_resources[]

From: James Simmons (jsimmons@linux-fbdev.org)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 02:40:36 EST

>I still can't see a reason for allocating it before the device drivers
>could do that.

See Jeff's response. We got it wrong as well :-( Time to fix that.

>What is the "input api"? Could You give me any URL to read?

http://www.suse.cz/development/inputhttp://www.suse.cz/development/

And http://linuxconsole.sourceforge.net which is a project that takes
advantage of using the input layer for the console system and a massive
cleanup of the fbdev layer.

MS: (n) 1. A debilitating and surprisingly widespread affliction that
renders the sufferer barely able to perform the simplest task. 2. A disease.

James Simmons [jsimmons@linux-fbdev.org] ____/|
fbdev/console/gfx developer \ o.O|
http://www.linux-fbdev.org =(_)=
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net U