Lovely crash with 2.4.2-ac24.

From: Zephaniah E\. Hull (warp@whitestar.soark.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 12:17:48 EST

This had hit me a few times with ac18 (I'm not sure it was the same
crash though) and just hit me again with ac24.

Alan cced due to it being in the ac kernels, Andre because the trace
seems to point to the IDE code.

Thanks.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.

<cas> Mercury: gpm isn't a very good web browser. fix it.