pci_enable_device fixes/additions

From: Andres Salomon (dilinger@mp3revolution.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 20:39:42 EST

I'm about halfway through the video directory, making all the pci
drivers that access resources/irq use pci_enable_device first.

Here's the first 8 patches (1 patch per driver); if you prefer, I'll
send you the rest when I'm done, or I can just tell you and you
can grab 'em off http://incandescent.mp3revolution.net/kernel/video/.

The sis driver was checking sisvga_enabled before enabling the device;
I assumed that nothing harmful would happen if it enabled the device
in all cases. If someone who's familiar w/ the sis driver could tell
me if that assumption is correct or not..

--
"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited
by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when