Re: Cool Road Runner

From: Gnea (gnea@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 12:14:14 EST

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 05:59:00PM +0200, Steffen Grunewald wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we're trying to get a Cool Road Runner board by Lippert (see
> http://www.emjembedded.com/products/single/coolroadr.html)
> to run under Linux (SuSE 6.4, kernel 2.2.14).

well looking at that page, there's a linux link to
http://www.whitedwarflinux.org which looks like a distro specific to
this board... you may want to try this out before continuing on as it is
considered an embedded system and they appear to have their own open
source patches for 2.2.14

--
    .oO Gnea [gnea at rochester dot rr dot com] Oo.
         .oO url: http://garson.org/~gnea Oo.

"You can tune a filesystem, but you can't tuna fish." -unknown - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/