Re: UDMA(66) drive coming up as UDMA(33)?

From: Reverend EvvL X (EvvL@RustedHalo.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 10:46:21 EST

I'm currently running a BP6 with a on board HPT366 and a 7200rpm
drive. From what I've seen with my setup at home that 19.51 MB/s
sounds just about right for a hdparm test. When the manual is
refering to the "UDMA 4 66 Mb/s" their talking about the maximum
burst rate for the ATA bus not the max transfer rate, someone
please correct me if I'm worng.

-Eric Olinger