RE: Still IRQ routing problems with VIA

From: Manuel A. McLure (mmt@unify.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 16:05:18 EST

Jeff Garzik said...
> Changing '#undef DEBUG' to '#define DEBUG 1' in
> arch/i386/kernel/pci-i386.h is also very helpful. Can you guys do so,
> and post the 'dmesg -s 16384' results to lkml? This includes the same
> information as dump_pirq, as well as some additional information.

Here's my dmesg output - I tried with both PNP: Yes and PNP: No and the
dmesg outputs were exactly the same modulo a Hz or two in the processor
speed detection.

I do have an IRQ for my VGA since the instructions for my card (a Voodoo 5
5500) specifically say an IRQ is needed.

--
Manuel A. McLure - Unify Corp. Technical Support <mmt@unify.com>
Space Ghost: "Hey, what happened to the-?" Moltar: "It's out." SG: "What