Re: natsemi.c (Netgear FA311 card) probmlems??

From: Troy Benjegerdes (hozer@drgw.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 21:32:36 EST

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 12:58:57PM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> There are some improvements in the latest 2.4 test patch, 2.4.3-pre8. I
> would be very interested in hearing feedback on that. I finally got two
> test cards, FA311 and FA312, so I can work on it a bit too.

Okay, I finally got around to testing this on 2.4.4-pre1. for the 5 or so
minutes I've been using it so far, it seems okay (I'm able to log in this
time), and I'm running NetPIPE to check performance.

Perfomance isn't great (the peak bandwidth is 65 Mbps or so), but this
could be partially due to my switch or the other machine I'm testing it
with.

--
Troy Benjegerdes | master of mispeeling | 'da hozer' |  hozer@drgw.net
-----"If this message isn't misspelled, I didn't write it" -- Me -----